IN-DEPTH STUDY – GOTHENBURG HISTORY
- One page (you can use both sides – back- and front-page).
- Computer written: size 12 – single-space.
- Send it to me as a pdf-file latest MONDAY week 21 (24/5)
- References should be noted (footnotes and a short bibliography)
AN ORAL PRESENTATION
- Small group (max. 7–8 students per group) in a circle in the classroom
- 2–3 minutes per presentation (you make the presentation sitting down)
- No visual aid – only an oral presentation (the information sheets will be published before the presentation on the homepage)
The in-depth study will be evaluated the following way:
- The presentation (an evaluation of the oral presentation that you do sitting down… – without any visual aid)
- The information sheet and sources (an evaluation of the text – good structure? correct facts? good fluency? interesting? accurate sources?)
- Activity (an evaluation of your work during the preparation of the information sheet – and the interest and activity you show during the presentations)