Welcome Pre-IB Student in IB20A and IB20B!
This page is your companion during the History Course 1b. Here you will find a summary of each part we cover during the school year. You will also find some documents, articles, images, videos and sound clips. It’s therefore a good idea to check this site often (especially if you happen to be absent some time).
Below is a short plan of the parts we will cover in this year’s History 1b Course. Links to the pages will be activated gradually. On the various pages you will find material and more detailed explanations of each course part. The blue color of the letters means that the link is active (red color of the letters means that it has not yet been activated). So once again – Welcome to Course History 1b the School Year 2020-2021.
1. Start of the course (Family Tree)
2. Older History – from Big Bang to the Middle Ages (Multiple Choice 1)
3. “Early New Age” – 1500-1800 (ICT 1 – Individual Presentation)
4. Europe during the 19th Century (Source Criticism 1)
5. The First World War – Europe during the late 19th and early 20th Centuries (Essay 1)
6. Europe during the Interwar Period (ICT 2 – Group Presentation)
7. World War II (Source Criticism 2)
8. The World during the Cold War (Essay 2)
9. Specialization – Sweden and Gothenburg History (Seminar Essay + Seminars)